Sunday, February 22, 2009

~16 wks and Belly Shot

Yesterday marked my 16th week. The time is going by so fast but it seems like just yesterday we found out the wonderful news. I have one more week of work coming up. I never had to turn in my notice b/c the bank that I work for had a bank wide layoff about 2 weeks ago. So yes, I was part of that layoff...which was perfectly fine with me. I have always wanted to be a stay at home Mom but I never thought that time would come. I am not sure how I will feel on Friday at 5 pm...mixed emotions I guess.

Once I am at home for good I have some plans... I am going to make a schedule for the house cleaning. I plan to clean the refridgerator, clean out kitchen cabinets, all of the closets, etc... I hope I can find plenty to do while we wait for the baby to come. :)

Well, I know that I have promised a belly shot. This was taken today after I got home from the grocery store. Please excuse the non-smiling face...I had no clue Matt was taking a full body shot... I would have smiled and posed if I had known... :)



3 comments:

  1. Happy 16 weeks! Enjoy every minute of your pregnancy!

    Sounds like you are nesting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! You look great! Sorry about the layoff but I guess if you were going to turn in notice anyway, it worked out. I'm so glad you get to be a stay at home mommy!

    ReplyDelete