Sunday, March 1, 2009

~17 wks and Dreams do come true...

As of yesterday I am now 17 wks pregnant...crazy isn't it? :) Once I take a shower today I will have Matt take a belly shot so I can post it...

OMG!!! As I am typing this it is SNOWING!!! Can you believe that it is snowing in GA?!?!? I was hoping that I would be able to see some snow this year - who cares that it is the 1st day of March!! Of course it will not stick b/c it is not cold enough but it is still pretty to look at.

So, like I said - Dreams really do come true. As of this past Thursday, I am an official Stay At Home Wife soon to be Mom!!! I thought that Friday was going to be my last day but Thursday morning IT came and took my desk away. I was not prepared for that. I was mentally prepared for Friday. It was very hard to leave. I have always dreamed of this day but I never thought it would happen. Ever since I was a small girl I have always wanted to be a stay at home mom. My Mom stayed at home with us until we started school and my mother-in-law was a SAHM as well. I am so glad that I have a husband that is so supportive of this decision. I am also thankfull that God has blessed Matt with a great job where we can afford for me to stay at home. This will take a lot of getting used to. My days are already messed up. I could not remember what today was - I was thinking it was Monday already... I will have to set myself a schedule everyday. But I am sure I can get used to this.

Once Matt takes a pic I will post it...

Take care everyone...

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you. Welcome to the SAHM club. It is the hardest and most fulfilling & wonderful job you will ever have!

    ReplyDelete