Saturday, January 10, 2009

~10 weeks

Today marks the beginning of my 10 weeks. I am still in AWE at the fact that I am pregnant. Of course every week I have new concerns...just last night I asked Matt if our car is safe enough for a new baby. Keep in mind that we drive a Nissan Murano. It is a mid size SUV but I want to make sure the baby will be safe.

Then this morning I told Matt that I hope that the baby is growing b/c I have not started showing yet. I think that I will finally realize that I am pregnant once I start showing. Now that I am towards the end of my first trimester the morning sickness and food aversions are starting to subside. Thank Goodness!! I have not been the type that gets sick often during the pregnancy - I can count on one hand the times that I have gotten sick. I know - TMI...sorry!

Hopefully I can update this blog often. I want to be able to journal my progress. Also, when I begin the show I will post some belly pics... I can't wait!! :)



2 comments: