Saturday, January 17, 2009

~11 weeks

Today marks 11 weeks of my pregnancy. I have truly enjoyed being pregnant. Besides the little bit of morning sickness everything has been perfect so far.

Nothing new has happened with us. The only great thing is that I can not wait to quit my job. I have turned in my notice but it is not official yet. My boss has not turned it into HR. I think she is waiting until 2 weeks before my last day. It has made it very hard to work since I know I don't have much longer to work. I have always dreamed of being a stay-at-home mom but I never thought it would actually happen.

Until next week, take care...

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you are almost through with your first trimester!! yeah!! I am so jealous that you get to quit work...lucky you!! It won't be long until we find out boy or girl?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so great that you are going to be able to be a SAHM. I stayed home with Cole until he started Kindergarten and it is something I never regret. I wish I could stay home with Reagan, but that is not going to happen!

    When is your last day?

    ReplyDelete