Sunday, June 14, 2009

~32 wks and Blessed...

I think yesterday was the best Saturday I have had since my wedding day. I had my very first Baby Shower!!! I never ever thought that I would see this day. I knew that we would have a shower for when we adopt but NEVER for a biological child. God has truly blessed us with wonderful family and friends.

We had the shower at our house and we had a house full. My former co-workers came and almost all of my family members. The day went by way too fast but I truly enjoyed every minute of it. Hudson racked up on the clothes - and I was worried that he would not have enough clothes. We received the bouncy seat and his bath tub as well. I have one more shower next month that my sister-in-laws are giving.

As I had said before, in the previous post, Matt has been such a wonderful husband. He got up early yesterday morning, drove about an hour and a half to go pick up my Grandmother so that she could be at the shower. That meant so much to me. He helped set up the chairs and tables. Then once the shower was over he helped my Mom, Aunt & Grandmother clean up. He was vacuuming, putting things away, taking out the trash, putting away dishes, etc. God has truly blessed me with a Husband that is so loving, caring, a wonderful helper, a great friend - I could go on and on. Last night, I layed in bed and thanked God for giving him to me. He will be such a wonderful Dad. I just can not wait to see him in action.

Yesterday was the best day in such a LONG time for us!! We really needed that yesterday. So now, on to some pics... I still need to upload the nursery pics.

**Oh, I have my last perinatal appt this Wednesday!!



1 comment: