Saturday, June 20, 2009

~33 wks

I am 33 wks today. Can you believe I only have 7 wks or less before we meet our little man?? I can hardly believe it. This pregnancy has been such a blessing but it also has gone by so fast.

This past Monday we had a little scare. You know that I have been having the braxton hicks contractions for a while now and have been on meds to stop them. Well Monday I decided to wash all of Hudson's clothes and I guess I did way too much. My contractions started coming a lot closer together - lets say 6-8 mins apart. I called the on call dr and she said to take another pill and if nothing changes in 2 hours go up to the hospital. So, at 10:40 pm we were heading up to the hospital. Once there they hooked me up to the monitors and eventually started an IV. I stayed over night and they checked me - no dilation and the contractions had slowed down so they let me go.

I have been drinking tons of water and staying off of my feet. All of that seems to help. I am ready to see my baby but not right now - it is too soon. So, if I can make it to 36 wks I will be one happy Momma!!

Other than that we have been living a very quiet life... I hope everyone enjoys their weekend celebrating all of the Dad's in their life. I know God has blessed me with a wonderful Dad and a wonderful Husband that will be a GREAT Dad - soon... :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you had a scare! Stay off those feet!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad all is well now. I know that you must have been afraid. May God bless the rest of your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete