Monday, June 8, 2009

~I need to brag...

I need to brag on my husband... Yes, you heard me right. In my previous post I mentioned about the scare I had with some mild contractions.

After my doctor's appt on Thursday we were walking out the door and Matt told me "you are done cooking and doing dishes - no more". I felt bad because he already has someone coming to the house every other week to have the house cleaned. He has been great through out the pregnancy so far but this to me just put the cherry on the top. Yesterday he finished trimming all of the bushes around the house, went to the grocery store, cooked dinner and then did the dishes. Tonight he plans on coming home after work to cut grass, cook and then do the dishes. I feel so bad that he is doing this but I understand that it is for a good reason.

I am not the type of person to have someone do things for me. I am a very independent type of person. I do not like for people to make a fuss over me. When I am sick and do not feel well, I would rather be left alone and take care of myself. So, it is very hard to sit here on the couch, watch tv and be on the computer while Matt is doing everything. I know it will not last very long...

I just wanted to take a minute to brag on him. He is such a great husband and friend - I just know that he will be a WONDERFUL Dad... he will be so hands-on... I can not wait to see him with our little man.

Thanks Matt for all that you have done. You are the GREATEST! I could not have asked for more in a husband!!! I LOVE YOU!!

2 comments:

  1. Awe, so sweet Matt! When should I expect him over to my house to cook, clean and do the yard work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brag away! So glad you are being treated so well!

    ReplyDelete