Wednesday, July 22, 2009

~37 wks...

I had my dr appt today. I have gained another lbs - so 30 lbs all together. I don't think that is too bad... They tell you to gain between 25-35 lbs so I am on track. Especially since I have 2 1/2 wks left... My appt went well. My strep B culture came back negative so I will not have to worry about having an antibiotic IV when I go into labor. Speaking of labor - there has been no change since last week. Hudson is still posterior and I still have not dilated. I was also told that I can resume my regular activities. So, I will be cooking more and maybe helping with the cleaning and laundry. The doctor told me that I could even go jump on a trampoline but too bad we do not have one... :)

I had my shower on Sunday and it turned out so nice. Matt's sisters and Mom did an excellent job. It was a drop in shower which was really nice. We received some really nice gifts and we appreciate everything that was given to us.

I hope to post some exciting news in the near future (like going to the hospital)... Matt just wants me to make it to my next appt and then after that he would be happy for Hudson to come...

Until then, take care...

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there! I so remember those last few weeks. So many emotions, such excitement. Find a way to savor them. Write a letter to the baby, do something nice with your hubby. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so close! Can't wait until you post that you are on your way to the hospital!!!

    ReplyDelete