Wednesday, July 29, 2009

~Our little Miracle has Arrived!!!

Hudson Charlie Seabolt arrived Saturday, July 25th at 8:52 am. He weighed 7 lbs 11 oz and is 21 inches long. He is beautiful and the absolute love of our lives...

It is so hard to believe that you could instantly love someone so much that you just met. My heart has grown a million times in size. Matt and I are so happy that God has blessed us with this wonderful gift of life.

I will leave you now with a few pics of our little man... Hopefully I can continue to update his blog - of course as time permits... :)










2 comments:

  1. Yahoo! Congrats! Love all that dark hair.

    Be easy on yourself these next few weks they are challenging along with glorious! Every day with a newborn gets easier and better. Every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Oh my! I am so happy for you! Look at all that dark hair - amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete