Friday, August 7, 2009

~1st tub bath...

Since Hudson's umbilical cord fell off on Saturday he was able to have his first tub bath. My Mother-in-Law came and spent the day with us yesterday. She was there to help me with his first bath. I am so glad that she was there to help b/c there is no way that I could have bathed and held a very slippery new born... Hudson was not a happy baby at all but he did very well for his first bath. After his bath and a full tummy he slept for about 4 hrs before he was ready to eat again. I think we have found the trick to help him sleep at night. A nice warm bath and then a full tummy should lead to a nice nights sleep.

Here are just a few pics from his bath and after...






2 comments:

  1. Ok wow! He IS getting big! All sprawled out like that, you can see just how long he is! I miss him so much! Btw... I love this song... especially as you literally watch him grow in pictures on your blog! Keep up the good work momma! :)

    ReplyDelete