Saturday, August 1, 2009

~How do you freeze time??

At 8:52 this morning Hudson turned 1 week old. I can not believe that he has been in our arms for a week already. Is there a way to freeze time? I am looking forward to our life with him but I want him to stay this small forever! I love being a Mommy - it is the best job in the entire world. Matt is a fantastic Dad and I never had one doubt in my mind that he would be.

Thursday evening Matt's cousin Daniel and his wife came for a visit. Daniel is starting his professional photography business here in the Atl area. Daniel did his very first newborn photo session with us and Hudson. It was so much fun and Daniel did an amazing job... Please go to his site and check it out... Also, make sure to watch the slide show at the end... I cry every time I watch it... :)

I will leave you with a recent pic of Hudson...


2 comments:

  1. I'm still trying to figure out how to stop time. If I figure it out, I'll let you know. ;)

    The pictures are AMAZING!! The slideshow is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish it were possible. Take pictures. Everyday. Record moments. Even the ones you think aren't really all that important, like breast-feeding... one day you will miss that too. It goes by fast, just ask our moms.

    He is just amazing... and what's even more amazing is that God designed every hair on his head, every curve of his tiny body, every little detail just for you. You prayed for this, we prayed for this for you, and He saw your longing... and created your heart's desire... most perfectly. He breathed into his tiny body the breath of life, he willed Hudson's very being.... just for YOU. Wow, what love!

    Anyway, thanks for joining my blog. It should be fun! lol

    ReplyDelete