Saturday, May 16, 2009

~28 wks

Today marks the the 28th week. I can not believe that I am in my last trimester - we are starting to round turn 4. I ran track in middle school so that is how I see the last part of my pregnancy... This is the time when you kick it in to over drive - start preparing for the little one to come (cross the finish line).

This week has been a busy and exciting week for us. The painters came and now the nursery and all three bathrooms are painted. Thursday night we went and registered. That task seemed so overwhelming at first but it was so much fun. Friday morning the furniture came and I really enjoyed putting the bedding on... This is so exciting. Matt is going to start on a special painting project for the room today. He is a good painter and he is looking forward to this project. Once everything is complete I will post pics of Hudson's nursery.

Please continue to keep us in your prayers...

*Oh, by the way, our friends Kim & Brandon celebrated their 5th anniversary yesterday. So I want to wish them a HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! We love you guys!!

Take care...

1 comment:

  1. Awe, thanks for the Anniversary wishes! We love you guys too! Can't wait to see nursery pics! Hudson is on his way....

    ReplyDelete