Sunday, May 10, 2009

~Happy Mother's Day...

I hope that everyone has a wonderful day today with their families and their Mothers. My parents came into town yesterday just for the day. It was such a nice visit with them. Mom and I talked about my baby shower that will be next month... there will be some good food!! :)

Yesterday marked my 27th week...so I guess that means I am in my last trimester!! Praise the Lord for that!!! I had my reg ob appt on Friday and everything went well. The only problem is that I have gained 19 lbs and the dr asked if there was anything that I could give up... So reluctantly I have to give up my "after dinner deserts" for example ice cream. That is so hard to do but I know it is best for the baby. This week will be a busy one for us. We have someone coming in to paint the nursery and all 3 of the bathrooms. Two of the bathrooms are painted but I want to have them re-painted. Matt would paint the nursery but he is such a perfectionist that it would take him all week to paint one room. He knows this so that is why I am writing it... :) Then on Friday the furniture is being delivered!!! I can not wait!! Also, we are going to start on the gift registry one night this week. I am hoping I don't forget to register for something that I will really need...but you never know with me.

Well, I hope everyone has a GREAT MOTHER'S DAY!!! Take care...







2 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to you! Love all the great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!
    I pretty much just nurse but I do pump from time to time if I know I'm going to need to leave Harper with my husband. We bought Dr. Brown's bottles. I have yet to use them though. The hospital gave us a bunch of little bottles because I had to pump the whole time we were there and I use those. But harper hates the bottle so I'm not good at recommending anything. I think Avent or Dr. Brown are best. Good luck registering!

    ReplyDelete