Sunday, May 31, 2009

~30 wks & counting...

It is hard to believe that I have a bit under 2 1/2 mos left before our little man arrives. This is getting so exciting. Matt and I both have had a dream that Hudson ended up being a girl but according to his ultrasound it is "obvious" that he is a boy... ;)

The paint job is complete in the nursery and it looks awesome!! Matt did a wonderful job... We have a few wall hangings to put up and we will complete minus the chair & ottoman. I called yesterday to check on the chair and they said it takes 10 - 12 wks and it has already been 6 wks. I guess that's what I get for ordering a chair that needs to be upholstered...

I did something that I never thought I would do... I went to my sister-in-law's yesterday to hang by the pool and get some color. I put on my tankini from last year... Lets just say the next time I want to go to the pool this summer I need to get a maternity bathing suit before then... Matt said I looked cute but still... :(

I hope everyone has a nice week (the weather is supposed to be so nice this coming week). So, until next time - Take care...

1 comment:

  1. We ordered a chair for Briana's room too and it took forever to get it! But it was totally worth it in the end because the chair is fantastic! :)

    Yay to another good update!

    ReplyDelete