Sunday, March 20, 2011

~Missing...

Today we stayed home from church, again... Last week Hudson had a cold and this week his eye is a little red and swollen. We think it has to do with his allergies but we are not 100% sure.

I really hate that we have missed the past 2 Sundays. When we are not at church I feel like something is missing. I know that you can have church anywhere, but it just feels good to be in the house of the Lord. Plus, I miss the music and the preaching... :)

Yesterday we spent half of the day with my parents. We had a blast and Hudson really enjoyed seeing them. He actually cried for my Dad when we put him in the car... I know it made them feel good but it probably made them sad at the same time. We did get a few cute pics of Hudson with my parents...I will post them as soon as I get them off of my camera. Days like yesterday cause me to really hate the fact that they live so far away. Why is it when I did not have children they lived only 7 mins away? Now that we have Hudson, they are 2 1/2 hrs away... Something just does not seem right with this picture!! I pray constantly that God will move them back...if it is not in the same county, then at least a few counties closer. A girl can wish can't she??

I hope everyone is enjoying the 1st day of spring... The pollen will be here before too long!

No comments:

Post a Comment