Thursday, March 17, 2011

~New look...

As you can see, the blog has taken on a new look... I am not happy with the header, so it is still a work in progress.

There is not much new to talk about. Hudson is almost 20 mos old and I am finally able to lay him down at night w/o having to rock him completely to sleep. We still have our little snuggle time so that is nice for the both of us. I am not having such wonderful luck when it comes to nap time. Check back in a week or so... :)

The earthquake in Japan has hit a little close to home for our family. My Mamaw is from Japan and her entire family is still there. From what we heard, our family is located about 3 hours from where the tsunami hit but they still felt the aftershocks from the earthquake. I pray for the ones that have lost their life or their loved ones in this destruction.

With all of the destruction and wars going on around the world really has me thinking a lot about the end times... Growing up in church we always heard about how the Lord was going to come back... I never thought it would be during my life or my child's life time but I am really starting to think differently. I know that the Bible tells us that no one will know the day or the time that the Lord will come back - that is why we should live our life as if he were to come back today... but, it still makes you wonder - doesn't it.

I just pray that everyone of my family members and friends know the Lord in an intimate way and that they are ready for his return.

Are you ready?? Do you know the Lord as your savior??

No comments:

Post a Comment