Saturday, April 11, 2009

~23 Wks.

Today I am 23 wks. I had my visit with the OB and the Perinatal Dr. on Thursday. Everything went well. I passed my early glucose test and will have to do the test again at 28 wks. I think the finger prick hurts more than getting my shot every week. I have gained 15 lbs since I have become pregnant so I am on track with that. Also, the Dr started measuring my stomach and I measured at 25 wks, so sounds like we may have a big boy on our hands. Matt & I both were almost 9 lbs each at birth - so we shall see. We did get new ultra sound pics on Thursday. Our little buddy loves to have his right hand up by his head. It is just so amazing!!!

Today I think we plan to clean out the room that will be his nursery. That room has been our "catch all" and ironing room for the past 4 1/2 yrs so there is a good bit of stuff that needs to be out of the house... :) I did go shopping last w/e at the outlet mall and purchased him a good bit of clothes. His closet is still pretty empty so I am hoping the get a lot of clothes at his shower.

I hope you all have a wonderful Easter Sunday celebrating the resurrection of our Lord and Savior.

Take care and until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Glad the pregnancy is going well. Enjoy working on the nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Decorating the nursery is so fun! Glad things are going so well! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete