Sunday, April 19, 2009

~6 mos...

Yesterday I reached 6 mos into my pregnancy and everything is going well. I am still going once a week for my shots to help prevent preterm labor.

Last night we met my parents for dinner. It is always great to see them and spend some time with them even if it is only for a few hours. On our way to meet them we stopped by Baby's * Us to look at furniture for the nursery. We found something that we like but the dresser combo was the only piece in the warehouse. I did some more research when we got home and I found another set that I think I like better. So maybe next Saturday we can go to the "other" store to check it out. We did make a purchase last night for the baby. We bought a baby sleep monitor. It is so neat...it will sound an alarm if it does not sense any movement from the baby in 20 sec... Our friends Kim & BC have one and they have said that it works really well. It helps to prevent SIDS...



Well, off to finish cleaning out the nursery. Take care and until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! Just caught up on your blog! I cannot BELIEVE you are SIX months already!!!! Where has time gone?????

    I am so excited for you...he will be here before you know it!!!!!

    I am planning on updating our blog soon...I've been much too tired. :-)

    ReplyDelete