Wednesday, April 8, 2009

~No Touchie!!!

I found this t-shirt on line last week and wanted to buy it. I want to buy it even more now after what happened last night. Do you remember this post?? Well, the husband to this lady decided to come up to me last night and start rubbing my belly. And NO he did not ask first. He just walked up and said "I haven't rubbed the belly yet and just wanted to" all the while with his hand on my stomach. What gives people the right to just come up to a pregnant woman and start touching their stomach with out asking?!? The funny thing about it was his team mate looked at him and said "What were you thinking? She would not come up to you and start rubbing your stomach!" Plus I think Chuck (team mate) saw the look of AWE on my face... I have been told that it is easy to read my feelings...

Matt said that I just need to consider the source b/c this man is just a touchy type of guy - but still... Matt also said that next time someone does that just gently push their hand away and say something like "Yep, he is still in there". I don't mind my family members and friends touching my stomach but other people...Good Grief!!

Any way - off to finish the laundry... Take care.

2 comments:

  1. Good gravy! How rude! How many showers did you take after that? LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be great; get the shirt and maybe they would get the point!

    ReplyDelete