Monday, March 9, 2009

~18 wks & Dr. Appt.

This weekend marked the start of my 18th week. My Mom came down for the weekend. We had such a nice visit...we spent most of Saturday shopping. We even met up with my Aunt...it was a great weekend.

Today I had my Dr. Appt. All went well with that. I was able to hear the baby's heart beat - it is in the 130s so I am sort of thinking it is a boy. We would be happy with either as long as the baby is healthy and we can bring it home... I scheduled my ultrasound this afternoon and that will be on the 20th... Hopefully if the baby cooperates we will be able to find out what we are having.

Well, I don't have very much to say today...so I am going to go lay down and take a nap...

Until next time - take care...

1 comment:

  1. A nap!? Get plenty of those because your days are numbered!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete