Monday, March 16, 2009

~Belly Shots

We just returned from having dinner at Mell*w Mushr**m and I had Matt take an updated pic of me. I am a little over 19 weeks. I don't feel like my belly has "grown" any since my last pic but I will let you all be the judge of that. We have our ultrasound scheduled for 2pm on Friday. I will let you all know how that goes when we get home. Keep your fingers crossed that the baby cooperates so that we can find out what we are having.

Oh - something cute happened today. My friend Kim is a labor and delivery nurse and she is letting me borrow her heart doppler. So today I decided to listen to the heart beat. Apparently after 10 mins of listening to the heart beat and trying to locate the baby - the baby was tired of me bothering him/her...so I felt the baby hit or kick the doppler... So neat to feel.

Well, we are off to watch 24 - one of the best shows ever!!! :)

Here are the pics and until Friday - take care!!





3 comments:

  1. So fun! Savor all these times. It passes SO quickly. We love 24 too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news! Can't wait for more updates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to Friday!! Will it be a boy or girl? My guess is a girl! So funny that Baby Seabolt kicked the doppler...babies hate dopplers, I guess it makes them feel like you are messing with them! Ha!!

    ReplyDelete