Friday, March 20, 2009

~It's A...

Today I had my 20 wk ultrasound and we found out that we are having a little BOY!! There was no mistaking that either...he is very proud of himself. :) Everything looked great along with the fluid and my cervix. With my history of preterm labor, the doctor wants me to come back every week for a progesterone shot and then every other week to check my cervix. This is all a precautionary measure - nothing to be concerned with. Matt and I will do whatever we have to do to keep from having the same outcome as last time.

We were so excited to see the baby and to hear that everything we perfect. I started receiving text messages last night asking what we were having. One of our nieces (Grayson) sent me a text from school. I made sure to tell her that we would let her know but she needed to concentrate on school. The kids are all so excited because we have not had a new baby on Matt's side of the family in almost 11 yrs.

Well, we are about to leave to meet 2 of Matt's sisters for dinner. But I wanted to make sure to let everybody know our good news!!! Take care...

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! A little boy! How fun! I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on such speacial news!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations what wonderful news..We can't wait to hear the name you chose for your little guy..

    ReplyDelete